The Telluride Mushroom Festival is a weekend of mycology-related forays, talks and special events and is famous for the lively experience it provides all festival goers and participants. The Telluride Mushroom Festival attracts 800 to 1,000 fungi fans from across the United States and the world
Become a 2021 Volunteer
Have you enjoyed the Telluride Mushroom Festival over the years? Did you ever wonder how it all happens? We couldn’t make it all happen without our 50+ volunteers. Volunteers are needed for just about everything from hospitality and registration, dinner events, parade support, venue ushers, set up and take down and much more. In exchange – you get a FREE Festival Pass!
Volunteer with us!
Volunteer applications will be available online. Occasionally, we have more volunteers apply than we have positions for. We encourage you to purchase your Festival pass now and we will credit you if you are selected as a volunteer. Note: You must be available to work before and/or during the festival weekend, August 18-22, 2020. You must be at least 18 years old to volunteer. We do not pay for accommodations for volunteers.
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN VENDING AT TELLURIDE MUSHROOM FESTIVAL!
We would love you to be a part of the action and work with us to provide Festival attendees with great products and services to round out the four days of lectures, forays, workshops, food and fun.
There are approximately 15-20 dedicated available Vendor Spaces between Elks Park and North Oak Street Park this year.
- Available booth spaces are 10×10’ OR 10×20′
- The process this year is competitive. We are looking for Festival Theme/Participant Lifestyle related, creative and interesting arts, crafts, and packaged foods to be part of our Vendor Village!
- All applications will be reviewed and approved or denied by the Vendor Review Committee.
Pricing: There are TWO price tiers for consideration this year.
1) Size: For the two different size booth options: 10×10′ $300 or 10×20′ $600
2) Location: Festival’s Choice vs. Special Request vendor spaces. For the Festival Choice: no extra fee but for Special Requests: $150 extra fee
- Festival Passes are NOT included for vendors but are available at a discounted rate of $250 per pass up to FOUR.
- The application period will end on June 1, 2021. You will be notified by June 15, 2021 whether you have been accepted for a vendor space.
- At that time, you may send your vendor fee checks to Telluride Institute, PO BOX 1770, Telluride, CO. 81435 with “TMF Vendor Fees” indicated on the memo line of the check.
All Vendor Fees will be due by July 1, 2021. NO REFUNDS will be issued after July 15, 2021.
- Vendors will be assigned a location on either Oak Street Park or Elk’s Park along Colorado Ave. in the center of the town of Telluride. Proximity to the road and the entrance to the Sheridan Opera House (box office & main venue) will be assigned at the desecration of the Operations Manager based on Special Requests and Sponsors.
- Vendor spaces will be 10×10 or 10×20. If you need additional space, we may be able to accommodate your request for an additional fee. Please specify you needs in the comments section of the application.
- Vendors will be able to begin loading in and setting up on Wednesday, August 18th from 2 PM – 7 PM and will be required to be prepared to begin making sales by 9AM Thursday, August 19th, 2021.
- Vendors will be required to stay the entire festival and may begin load-out at 2PM, Sunday August 22nd, 2021 after Town taxes have been collected. Vendors will be required to end all sales by 1PM and must be out of their space by 4PM.
- Vendors will be asked to provide their own tables, chairs, and any other items needed to make, record, and maintain accurate sales detail. Tents and/or canopies are not required but are highly recommended. The weather in Telluride can be unpredictable in August and the festival and vending will continue regardless of the atmospheric conditions.
- Vendors may choose to remove valuables from their vendor booth or to keep the items there overnight. Telluride Mushroom Festival will not be responsible for any loss, theft, or destruction of the valuables left on the premises.
Become a 2021 Sponsor
Sponsor support is integral to the success of the Festival since we are a non-profit organization striving to offer the very best educational & enriching experiences to its festival attendees, special guests, and presenters.
To start the sponsorship process, please fill out the contact form below. We will contact you shortly!
Western Colorado University Students
Info coming soon….
Send us a Message to Get Started
+ tell us how you’d like to be involved
How would you like to get involved?