MUSHROOM FESTIVAL FAQ
How-to & Other Crucial Festival Info
TICKETS & PASSES
Mushroom Festival passes go on sale February 1st. Earlybird full festival passes will be selling at the discounted price of $225 for the entire month of February. After that, pre-event full festival passes will run $300. Passes are sold through Eventbrite, click here to buy your pass or tickets. Please sign up for our mailing list to be notified every year when sales begin, and to be the first to know when the schedule is complete. Festival passes provide different access than event tickets. Some events require a pass, and some do not. And some events are free!
* Special Event Tickets, such as the MycoBrew Beer Party, Wild Foods Dinner, & Chef Showcase: Mushroom Tasting (previously the Mushroom Cook-Off), are NOT INCLUDED in the purchase of a FULL FESTIVAL PASS. All tickets for our SPECIAL EVENTS will be sold separately on our Eventbrite sale page or (if not sold out) available for purchase during the festival at the registration desk.
Where can I view the Schedule?
The full Telluride Mushroom Festival schedule is online (please note that all scheduled events are subject to change).
What are the types of festival events?
- Free Events: Listed in GREEN and are free-to-the-public events (no charge)
- Full Festival Pass Holder Events: Listed in BLUE and are included in the purchase of a full festival pass. These tickets have a fee associated with them for non-full festival pass holders. Some of these events may have limited space available. Be sure to save your spot by listing your name on our SCHED online schedule to ensure your attendance to your favorite workshops, lectures and forays.
- Special Events: These are premium events that are not included in the full festival pass and have a fee associated with them. They often have limited space and require separate registration on our Eventbrite Ticketing Page. Tickets are available for purchase on 4/1/2019 to full festival pass holders and the general public.
Where can I buy special event tickets?
Special Event Tickets (LIMITED) will be available on April 1, 2019 on the Telluride Mushroom Festival EventBrite ticket site. Here is the list of 2019 special events:
- Pre-Festival Foray
- Pre-Festival Mycoremediation Workshop
- Pre-Festival Mushroom Dyeing Workshop
- Pre-Festival Mushroom Cultivation Workshop
- VIP Dinner
- Wild Foods Dinner
What is the difference between “Passes” and “Tickets”?
- Full Festival Pass: Gains attendees access to all main paid and free festival events listed on the schedule. DOES NOT INCLUDE “SPECIAL EVENTS”.
- Special Event Tickets: Are sold separately and are limited. Special Event tickets will be announced and released on a separate and later date than the full Festival Pass.
- All tickets and passes are sold through Eventbrite.
What’s the refund/transfer policy?
- Earlybird tickets are not refundable, but are transferable until Aug. 1.
- Full pass tickets are refundable until Aug. 1 and transferable up to festival registration Wed. & Thursday.
- Special Event tickets are non-refundable, but transferable until Aug. 1.
- All non-nonrefundable tickets will be considered “donations” to the Telluride Institute and eligible as tax write-offs.
- Transferred ticket notification by email or snail mail needs to be sent to Festival Manager (email@example.com
) by the appropriate deadline. Snail mail submissions received after the deadline may not be honored.
A form refund letter/email will be drawn up to be sent in response to complaints or requests for transfer or refund.
Volunteers & Vendors
Volunteer Applications are now closed for the 2019 festival.
Now accepting vendor applications. The application will stay open until all spots are filled.
The Sheridan Opera House is in the center of town at the corner of Colorado (Main Street) and Oak Street.
The Elks’ Park & the Specimen ID Tent are across from the Courthouse (clock tower) at W. Colorado & Oak St.
Elks’ Lodge is located in the Swede-Finn Hall. 472 W. Pacific Ave
The Cook-off takes place at the bottom of Oak Street at the base of the Gondola
Town Park (pavilion). The Wild Foods Dinner takes place at the Core area (Tent). Camping in town park may be available.