2022 Telluride Mushroom Festival Passes are on sale now! Only passes purchased below, or on the Humanitix website, will be valid for the Festival. We sell both Festival Passes and Special Event Tickets. A Festival Pass grants access to the main events listed on the schedule, but does not include access to Special Events. (Please read through the “Pass Description” and “Special Event Ticket” tabs at the bottom for more details.)
Please read through this information before purchasing your pass. Click on the tabs to see relevant details.
2022 PASS DESCRIPTION
- Passes will be limited to a first come first serve basis. Once passes have sold out we will begin a Wait List and allow passes to be purchased as spots open up.
- A Festival Pass grants the attendee access to all Presentations, Keynotes, General Admission Cooking Demos, Outdoor workshops, Band Performances, Poetry Show, Parade and More!
- Foray admission will be on a sign up list at the festival registration booth during the time of the festival. (Included in Pass.)
- Passes do NOT guarantee access to every presentation/workshop we are working with limited capacity – arrive early to secure spot at the venue!
- Venues include: The Sheridan Opera House, Transfer Warehouse, Palm Theatre, and others. Venue maps and information can be found on our “How to Festival” page.
- Passes will be available for pick up at the festival at the registration tent located in Elks Park under the main tent. Registration will likely start at 9am Thursday.
- General Admission will not get you into special events, these tickets must be purchased separately above.
2022 SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
- Special Event Tickets go on sale Friday, April 1st at 10am MST.
- Each Ticket is to its own unique workshop, cooking demo or special foray. You must purchase a ticket for the event you want to participate in.
- Scroll through the ticket purchasing widget above to view tickets, descriptions and prices.
REFUND, CANCELLATION & TRANSFER POLICY
Full Festival Passes and Special Event Tickets are refundable through Humanitix until 30 days before the Festival begins for 80% of the purchase price. They are non transferable.
- Refunds of 80% of the purchase price will be available up to 30 days before the festival start date.
- Within 30 days of the festival there will be no refunds.
IN NEED OF A SCHOLARSHIP TO ATTEND MUSHROOM FESTIVAL?
2022 Scholarships Have Ended – News about 2023 coming soon!
Send an email and we will send you an application for our scholarship program. We want everyone and anyone to attend the TMF, with that as our goal, our initiative will be to give discounted rates with people in need of financial assistance on a sliding scale.
Thank you for supporting our festival in its 42nd year of celebration, we are doing our best to keep with the ethics and substance that are at the core of the festival beginnings. We appreciate your patience and help.
View the Festival Schedule
+ events, presenters & more