2022 Telluride Mushroom Festival Passes are on sale now!
Special Event tickets go on sale April 1st.
Only passes purchased below, or on the Humanitix website, will be valid for the Festival. We sell both Festival Passes and Special Event Tickets. A Festival Pass grants access to the main events listed on the schedule, but does not include access to Special Events. (Please read through the “Pass Description” and “Special Event Ticket” tabs at the bottom for more details.)
2022 PASS DESCRIPTION
- Passes will be limited to a first come first serve basis. Once passes have sold out we will begin a Wait List and allow passes to be purchased as spots open up.
- A TMF Pass grants the attendee access to all Presentations, Keynotes, General Admission Cooking Demos, Outdoor workshops, Band Performances, Poetry Show, Parade and More!
- Foray admission will be on a sign up list at the festival registration booth during the time of the festival. (Included in Pass)
- Passes do NOT guarantee access to every presentation/workshop we are working with limited capacity – arrive early to secure spot at the venue!
- Venues include: The Sheridan Opera House, Transfer Warehouse, Palm Theatre, and others.
- Passes will be available for pick up at the festival at the registration tent located in Elks Park under the main tent. Registration will likely start at 9am Thursday.
- General Admission will not get you into special events – these will be released on April 1st on the Passes page. (same as general admission) They are TBA
- Refunds of 80% of the purchase price will be available up to 30 days before the festival start date.
- Within 30 days of the festival there will be no refunds.
2022 SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
- Special Event Tickets go on sale Friday, April 1st at 10am MST.
- Each Ticket is to its own unique workshop, cooking demo or special foray. You must purchase a ticket for the event you want to participate in.
- All times are TBD and will be finalized closer to the festival. Scroll through the ticket purchasing widget above to view tickets, descriptions and prices.
- TICKETS WILL APPEAR IN THE SALES WIDGET ABOVE STARTING 10am Friday April 1st, 2022!
In Need of a Scholarship to Attend TMF?
Send an email with subject line: Scholarship to email@example.com and we will send you an application for our scholarship program. We want everyone and anyone to attend the TMF, with that as our goal, our initiative will be to give discounted rates with people in need of financial assistance on a sliding scale.
Thank you for supporting our festival in its 42nd year of celebration, we are doing our best to keep with the ethics and substance that are at the core of the festival beginnings. We appreciate your patience and help.
Wednesday, Aug 17th
Early Bird Foray with Britt Bunyard
Join our Executive Director and special guest mycologist to go on the first adventure into the San Juan National Forest of the week! This is the only foray Britt will give, learn from his experience foraging and ways to find mushrooms.
Limit 20 | Cost $100
DNA Sequencing with Alan Rockefeller
Join Alan for a masterclass in the Lab with Mushroom DNA. Alan is a pro at exploring the intricate parts of mushroom sequencing, and from this class you’ll learn how to properly define, catalog, and take an in depth look to what many people miss in mushroom hunting.
Limit 20 | Cost $95
Mycoremediation with Lauren Czaplicki
Start thinking like a “fungi or fun-gal” and explore all things mycoremediation through an interactive mix of lectures, facilitated discussions, and fun group activities- you’ll walk away with a nifty guidebook too! This workshop will equip you with new perspectives and knowledge about how to tailor mycoremediation applications to site and pollutant characteristics! Everyone is welcome!
Limit 30 | Cost $165
Cultivation with Tradd Cotter
Come and learn about many techniques and tips from an elite duo of mushroom cultivation specialists just before the Telluride Mushroom Festival begins! Start your dream journey here and become skilled at multiple cultivation strategies that include several hands-on demos with materials and growing starters that you can take with you. Perfect for beginner to intermediate growers, the class begins by covering the basics of mushroom ecology and life cycles of many edible and medicinal mushrooms and moves into at home cultivation and much more.
Limit 30 | Cost $195
Microscopy with Amy Honan
This workshop will introduce participants to using a microscope for mushroom identification. All levels welcome to join! Skills you’ll take away are: Introduction to using a microscope with mushrooms, introduction to tools, mounting reagents, stains, gill mounting, identification of various spore characteristics, identification of gill, pileus, and stipe characteristics. Take your mushroom identification to the next level with Amy!
Limit 12 | Cost $95
Friday, August 18th
Wild Foods Demo with Katrina Blair
The Wild Foods Demo is our staple TMF night to come together and learn about all things edible. Join us this year at the Brand New Ah Haa school rooftop patio for a night of new tastes, cooking techniques and delicious foods with our favorite wild edible forager, Katrina Blair.
Limit 80 | Cost $125
Saturday, August 20th
Wild Edible Foray with Katrina Blair
This is your chance to take a walk around the woods with expert forager Katrina Blair. See the forest through her eyes and learn all that you can pick and eat.
Limit 15 | Cost $100